Feb 7, 2013

Ecologist Peter Warshall: Enchanted by the Sun - YouTube


Published on Feb 7, 2013

Ecologist Peter Warshall, the previous editor of Whole Earth Review, talks about the enchantment of the sun and the coevolution of light, life and color on Earth.

Related Links:
Peter Warshall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ForaTv - YouTube
The Long N Foundation

Walking in Beauty
In beauty, may I walk.
All day long, may I walk.
Through the returning seasons, may I walk.

Beautifully I will possess again.
Beautifully birds…
Beautifully joyful birds…

On the trail marked with pollen, may I walk.
With grasshoppers about my feet, may I walk.
With dew about my feet, may I walk.

With beauty, may I walk.
With beauty before me, may I walk.
With beauty behind me, may I walk.
With beauty above me, may I walk.
With beauty all around me, may I walk.

In old age, wandering on a trail of beauty,
lively, may I walk.
In old age, wandering on a trail of beauty,
living again, may I walk.

It is finished in beauty.
It is finished in beauty.

- Excerpt from the Navajo Night Way Ceremony

No comments: