Jun 30, 2011

Ungodly News: The Periodic Table of Atheists and Antitheists


This is just a graphic I put together of some of the people, both current and historical, that have taken the time to question religion. Some are famous, some run little blog sites like myself, some are among the best minds mankind has ever known. I edited my list down, I certainly could have added more, but I wanted to keep the graphic in the traditional shape of the periodic table of elements. I'm sure I have missed people that should have been included, and there would most certainly be arguments that some people shouldn't qualify to be on the list. Some who made the cut have been known to be members of churches and various congregations, it is true. I would counter that each person on this list has made statements in their lifetimes concerning the validity of religion. Enjoy!

POSTED BY MICHAEL AT 12:19 AM
http://www.ungodlynews.com/2011/06/periodic-table-of-atheists-and.html

No comments: