2011 Winning Solution- Blue Ventures from Buckminster Fuller Institute on Vimeo.
2011 Winning Solution
"Blue Ventures integrates the regeneration of the environment, on which people depend, with the stabilization of population and resources. With continued success this could carry through multiple generations as the ‘norm’ which is key to lasting sustainability and I see no reason to confine their overall strategy to marine environments.”
– Allan Savory, 2011 Challenge Juror
Blue Ventures works with local communities to conserve threatened marine environments. Our highly acclaimed integrated conservation programmes work with some of the world’s poorest coastal communities to develop conservation and alternative income initiatives to protect biodiversity and coastal livelihoods. The results of our work help us propose new ideas to benefit coastal communities everywhere.
- Buckminster Fuller - Everything I Know - “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
- BUCKMINSTER FULLER - CBS Sunday Morning
- Hines Farm Blog: The Last Dymaxion...
- Hines Farm Blog: R. Buckminster Fuller - Carousel - Blog
- Hines Farm Blog: "Synergy Can Save the World" & a Video - David ...
- Hines Farm Blog: 2012: Time for Change - Movie
- An Independent Source on R. Buckminster Fuller - synchronofile.com
- Buckminster Fuller Institute Announces 2010 BFI Challenge Winner | Inhabitat - Green Design Will Save the World
- Buckminster Fuller Institute Announces 2011 Winning Solution