Mar 14, 2013

Tsunami attacking in Minami-Sanriku - YouTube


Larger Image


Uploaded on Apr 10, 2011

The Great East Japan Earthquake, we have taken with a digital camera how the tsunami as seen from the high school Shizugawa Minamisanriku . Towards the end, those who are fleeing the field has helped everyone. Added to the time of 9.11, who seems to have the stomach symptoms of PTSD came out by the image of the news flow . Can continue to see the shocking footage like this is not a positive mental health. Please note -. This tsunami swept away a house myself, I lost some cats that had been kept. Want to see this video so much I do not think so, we have finally uploaded the fall we lost. I do not think will lead to understanding the feelings of the victims can see this, what happened I was open to the public wanted to get to know someone to do what it was it. I append so we have translated into English. This video taken with my digital camera shows the huge tsunami, after the catastrophic earthquake having attacked the eastern part of Japan, is rushing through my home town, Minami-Sanriku. I took this at Shizukawa high school on the hill near my house. On End part of the video all the People running away on the plot managed to Escape from the tsunami in luck. I'd Like to warn You to Watch The reason this is the Following:. I heard Some People Became PTSD, who had seen the tragic news on the 9.11 terror attack in 2001. This shocking video also apparently would affect the minds of the viewers. My house has also been swept away and my cat has been lost. I don't want to watch this and don't think this video helps much your understanding to the sufferers as me. However I uploaded it after a lot of hesitation. I hope something of it moves you to want to know what happens to us on 3.11.

Amazing how mother nature can change lives quickly and forever! We (society) need to learn its anger and respect it more... We share the planet, planetary systems, ... with nature... Monte

No comments: