Apr 25, 2011

New biochar kiln design - "hornito" - BIOCHAR VIDEO

This video illustrates a new biochar kiln design which we call "hornito", meaning small oven in Spanish. This kiln is a clean, efficient and inexpensive design for producing high quality biochar using recycled 55 gallon drums. The kiln is in operation in the south of Costa Rica, and was constructed by Biochar Costa Rica located in Puerto Jimenez.

-------------

Great Guitar for Biochar

Love the sound track,
Let Me Stand next to Biochar Costa Rica's Fire!
Move over and let Jimmy "hornito", take over!

I like the simplicity of the sawdust tar filter.

Alright, now dig this, baby
You don't care for me, I don't a-care about that
Got a new fool, ha, I'd like to laugh at
I have only one burning desire,
let me stand next to y0ur fire

Just a-play with me and you won't get burned, I have only one itchin' desire,
let me stand next to your fire

Ow!, Ahh, move over, Rover
and let Jimi "hornito" take over,
Yeah, you know what I'm talk(in') about
Yeah, get on with it, baby, Ow, Yeah
Thats what I'm talkin' about, Now dig this
Ha!, Now listen, baby
You try to give me your money,
you better save it, babe
Save it for your rainy day
I have only one burnin' desire,
let me stand next to Costa Rica's Biochar fire, ha

Oh, let me stand, baby
I ain't gonna do you no harm

Ow, Yeah, You better move over, baby
I ain't gonna hurt ya, baby
Ah, I ain't talk(in') with your ol' lady
Ow, Ah, yes, this is Jimi "hornito" talkin' to you
Yeah, baby, Doooo

Erich Knight comments

--------------

Nice explanation of an efficient design... nice musical / lyrical introduction... Monte

No comments: